Terms and Conditions for the Veterans Raffle
1. The Promoter is Caulfield RSL (ABN 32 565 456 195) of 4 St Georges Road, Caulfield, VIC. Telephone 03 9528 3600.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Who can enter
4. Entry is open to all residents of Victoria over the age of 18 except employees and immediate families of the Promoter (CRSL) and their associated companies and agencies. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
5. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. When to enter
7. The competition commences on 1St April 2017 at 10am and concludes on Tuesday 25th April 2017 at 6.00pm. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
How to enter
9. Entrants may enter the competition by: Purchasing a $10 Raffle Ticket
10. Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Conditions of. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is invalid.
11. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
13. Entrants may enter as many times as they like but only one prize will be awarded per person.
Draw and Notification of winner
14. The winner will be the first valid entry submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions that is drawn by CRSL by random selection on Tuesday 25th 2017 at 6.15pm.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
16. The winner will be notified by telephone or email within two days of the draw.
17. Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry.
18. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
19. Subject to State Regulation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Tuesday 25th 2017 at 6.15pm in the rear carpark of 4 St Georges Road. The winner/s of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone or email within two days of that draw.
Prize on offer
20. Total prize pool value is up to $ 2450.00
21. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
22. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
23. Gift vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the gift card provider. Once awarded, the Promoter is not liable for any voucher that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
24. Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
25. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. If a prize is returned to the Promoter because it could not be delivered to the address provided, the Promoter cannot guarantee that it will be able to resend the prize to the prize winner. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant who claims to be a prize winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions. Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
27. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you for the purposes of conducting this promotion. Any disclosure of such information will be made as required by law and in accordance with these terms and conditions but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.